LL.M. First year (2023-2024)
GENERAL MERIT LIST
- The general merit list is published based on applications received.
- Duly filled application forms with required documents are included in the general merit list in the order of percentage.
- 1st Merit list will be prepared after receiving objection(if any) on the General Merit list.
- Last date for receiving written objections to general merit list is 6th August, 2023. Objections shall be restricted to category of admission and position in the general merit list.
- Objections must be in writing and must be sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and must mention the form number; name; telephone number; and email address of the sender.
- 1st Merit list will be uploaded on 9th August 2023. The students, whose names appear in the 1st merit list will have to come for the admission process in person to ILS Law College, Pune on 12th August, 2023 with all original documents.
- If seats remain vacant, 2nd Merit list will be uploaded immediately.
Click Here for the General Merit List.