PLACEMENT CELL “SOFT SKILL TRAINING”
- The soft skill training of the placement cell will commence from 27th February, 2017.
- The orientation for the same will be held on 20th February, 2017.
- The last date for payment of fees for soft skill training is 24th February, 2017.
- Students of IV BSL LLB and II LLB may apply for the same by sending a mail to email@example.com containing their basic details.
- The payment formality will be completed online through the SBI portal. The fees for the training is Rs. 5000 /-.
- It is not mandatory for the students applying for soft skill training to register for placements in the next semester.
The exams for placements will be held in two phases as follows:
- March: Exam to be held for the compulsory subjects taught in the IV BSL LLB / II LLB for 100 marks.
- July: Exam to be held on Company Law for 100 marks.
- Exact dates will be notified later.
Cut off: 50% Aggregate in each paper.
Payment can be made online from 8th February 2017. Please use below link for payment:
Step I: Select category – “Placement Cell Soft Skill Training”. New page will open, enter the Course ID. (Take care that CORRECT details are filled)
Step II: Click on Submit. New page opens, verify your details. This is the last opportunity to make changes or modify the details. Click Confirm only when verified carefully.
Step III: Payment window opens – with Payment modes – State Bank of India Internet Banking, Other Bank’s Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards and Cash Deposit at SBI. Select any one mode and fill in the required details according to the nature of transaction.
For any other queries: Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on # 9326841951
Mrs. Smita Sabne