ILS Law College Ph.D. Research Centre
About Center :
ILS Law College Ph.D. Research Centre was established in the academic year 2016-17. The Centre is affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University. The main objective of the Centre is to run Ph.D. programme in Law. Presently, 16 Ph.D. research scholars are registered in the Centre.
Research Guides :
Four faculty members of the ILS Law College –
- Dr. Sanjay Jain, Director
- Dr. Nitish Nawsagaray
- Dr. Deepa Paturkar
- Dr. Tejaswini Malegaonkar
They are recognized guides under the Savitribai Phule Pune University. Dr. Sanjay Jain is the Director of the Centre.
Code of Ethics :
The institution has a stated Code of Ethics to check malpractices and plagiarism in Research (1)
Code of Ethics to check malpractices and plagiarism in Research :
Following is the brief code of ethics to be followed by the faculty and the students alike while conducting research: –
- Every research project submitted by faculty or the students shall be undertaken subject to the approval of Research Monitoring Committee of ILS Law College, Pune.
- To deal with plagiarism the Committee shall resort to free online software in respect of research projects of students and teachers.
- The scrutiny of PhD research in respect of plagiarism shall be done by the PhD research guides of the college by resorting to ‘Turnitin’ a plagiarism software provided by Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- With respect to the LL.M Program, the dissertation submitted by students in partial fulfillment of their LL.M Degree, are scrutinized for plagiarism by resorting to free online plagiarism software.
- All researchers, faculty and students shall scrupulously observe the provisions of Copyright Act and the College shall not take responsibility on their behalf for the same.
Research Scholars :
Presently, 16 Ph.D. Research Scholars are registered in the Centre.
Click Here for Ph.D. Research Scholars.
Important Circulars :
- Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil/Ph.D. Degrees
- Academic Integrity Regulation 2018