Call for Papers
For ILS Students only
Remembering S. P. Sathe
Professor S. P. Sathe 11th National Conference, 2017
10-12 March 2017
Students from ILS Law College are invited to the Conference to discuss a plethora of IP issues with the brightest minds in the field. A few select students will be given the opportunity to present their papers at the Conference. Selected submissions will also be published in the ILS Law Review. The Review will be released during the Conference.
THEMES OF THE CONFERENCE
- The interface between the laws of competition, arbitration, taxation and sports.
- Emerging legal and socio-economic issues in the protection of seeds and plant varieties in India.
- An Indian perspective of innovation, patents and public health in light of international investment treaties and trade agreements.
- Reconciling copyright protection with parody and free speech.
- Decoding the issues of IP enforcement in India.
Form of submission-
- Articles (3000-5000 words) which consist primarily of comprehensive analysis of an issue and offers original argumentation.
- Commentaries (2000-3000 words) which consists of identification and analysis of a contemporary issues.
- Notes (1000-2000 words) which consists of very brief opinions on topical issues.
All word limits are inclusive of footnotes. Each submission shall be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 300 words.
Modes of Submission through mail :- email@example.com) AND in hard copy to ILS Law College, Pune. Electronic copies must strictly follow the following format “ILSLR – [Submission Category] – [Name(s) of Author(s)]”
All submissions must be in sent in word-format (.doc or .docx), formatted in Times New Roman, 12 point font size and 1.5 line spacing. References and footnotes shall be in the same font style, 10 point font size and 1.0 line spacing. Citations must be in the form of footnotes and conform to the latest edition of Bluebook.
Co-authorship is limited to two authors.
Deadline :- January 3, 2017.
Faculty Co-ordinators :
Dr. Tejaswini Malegaonkar/ Dr. Suvarna S. Nilakh
Ritvik Kulkarni (9881716603)
Yojit Pareek (9823573120)