Student Satisfaction Survey – Feedback Report - Academic Year 2020-21
Total Entries= 2614
1) Are you satisfied with the present curriculum prescribed by the SPPU?
2) Do you think teachers get adequate time to complete the syllabus?
3) How much of the syllabus is covered in the class?
4) Teachers inform you about importance, career prospects, course outcomes of the subjects being taught.
5) How well do the teachers prepare for the classes?
6) How well are the teachers able to communicate?
7) The teachers illustrate the concepts through examples and applications
8) The institute/ teachers use student centric methods, such as experiential learning, participative learning and problem-solving methodologies for enhancing learning experiences.
9) How often do you interact with your subject teacher in or outside classroom?
10) Teachers are able to identify your weaknesses and help you to overcome them
11) Do you think teachers make effective use of traditional aids and ICT tools of teaching?
12) What percentage of teachers use ICT tools or make use of videos, online resources and materials, data bases etc. while teaching?
13) The teacher's approach to teaching can best be described as:
14) The overall quality of teaching-learning process in the institute is very good
15) The institution provides multiple opportunities to learn and grow
16) The institute takes active interest in promoting internship, field visit opportunities for students
17) Teachers encourage you to participate in research, co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
18) The seminars, workshops, research activities, other co-curricular and extracurricular activities of the college are value addition to the curriculum
19) Have you taken part in any seminars, workshops or other co-curricular and extracurricular activities of the college?
20) Do you get guidance to articulate and publish your research work from teachers?
21) Research facilities and library collections (online and offline) provided by the institution is satisfactory
22) Efforts are made by the institute/ teachers to inculcate soft skills, life skills and employability skills to make you ready for the world of work
23) The teaching and mentoring process in your institution facilitates you in cognitive, social and emotional growth
24) You have used the counselling facility available in the college
25) You have used the sports facility available in the college
26) Activities conducted at Indian Law Society's Centre for Arbitration and Mediation (ILSCA), Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (IALS), Centre for Mental Health Law and Policy (CMHLP), and Centre for Health, Equity, Law and Policy (C-HELP) are value addition to the curriculum and help in learning
27) Choose any two best practices of the institution from the practices mentioned below