Certificate Course in Energy Laws
26.07.2016 to 29.07.2016
About the Course:
- The course shall be conducted by Ms. Rimali Batra.
- Appreciating the growing awareness about Energy Laws and its relevance in terms of future legal practices in big ticket companies, law firms and PSUs, the course is designed to acquaint the students with the legislation, regulations and policies that govern power sector. This is further corroborated with the judicial view of these laws reflected through judicial pronouncements and other practical aspects like administrative and judicial processes.
- Course content, fundamental, in terms of legislations and judicial decisions:
- Introduction to Electricity Act, 2003
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board Act, 2006
- Coal Scam
- Renewable and Nuclear Energy
- Certification shall be issued to the student who:
- has attended all the lectures,
- submitted the take home assignment at the end of the course
ILS Law College, Pune: 411004
Admissions are open to 2nd – 5th B.A.LL.B./B.S.L., LL.B. and LL.M. students
Registration fee: Rs. 3,500/-
Register your names to email@example.com with the email subject “Enrollment for the Certificate Course Energy Laws In India”
After Registration , Course ID shall be allotted to candidate and only by that seat no. the fees is payable. The last date of registration as well as payment is 25th July 2016. Register at the earliest possible, as the seats are limited to only 40.
Last date for Registration: 25 July 2016
Payment mode is online.
For online payment of fee follow the link –
Step I: Select category – ‘Certificate Course in Energy Laws’. New page will open, enter the Course ID assigned to you. (Take care that CORRECT details are filled)
Step II: Click on Submit. New page opens, verify your details. This is the last opportunity to make changes or modify the details. Click Confirm only when verified carefully
Step III: Payment window opens – with Payment modes – State Bank of India Internet Banking, Other Bank’s Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards and Cash Deposit. Select any one mode and fill in the required details according to the nature of transaction.
Details will be posted form time to time at ilslaw.edu
Mrs. Smita Sabne: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saranya Mishra: +91 7506228224