- It is mandatory for every student to attend at least 75% of total lectures held in each term in the college, as per Ordinance No. 68 of the university of Pune.
- Strict Disciplinary Action will be taken against students indulging in any kind of Ragging activity (as defined by The Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act 1999) inside or outside the college.
- Law courses taught in the college are Professional Courses and Students must dress appropriately for the same. Shorts, short tops, short skirts and bermudas are not allowed. Teachers instructions in this respect shall be followed.
- Dress code for Girls
- Full Jeans / Trousers and Tops
- Salwar Kameez
- Dress code for boys
- Full Jeans / Trousers
- Shirts / T-Shirts
- Students must wear Identity card around their neck.
|College Timings:||Morning Sessions||07.15 am onwards|
|Day Session||10.50 am onwards|
|College Office:||Mon to Sat||9.00 am to 4.00 pm|
|Lunch Time||1.00 pm to 1.30 pm|
|Library Timings:||9.30 am to 9.00 pm|