PREVENTION OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT ON-CAMPUS AND OFF-CAMPUS FOR PEOPLE ACROSS ALL GENDER IDENTITIES.
ILS HAS A ZERO-TOLERANCE POLICY TOWARDS SEXUAL HARASSMENT.
SEXUAL MISCONDUCT WILL BE MET WITH A STRICT DISCIPLINARY ACTION
- Don’t make any sexually coloured verbal or non-verbal remarks or gestures, explicit or implicit.
- Don’t ask any inappropriate questions, make suggestions or remarks about a person’s sexuality.
- Don’t make any unwanted physical contacts or advances.
- Don’t demand or request for any form of sexual favours.
- Don’t abuse your authority or power.
- Don’t share or show any form of pornography.
- Don’t stalk anyone including cyber stalking.
- Don’t indulge in any form of voyeurism.
- Don’t tolerate any sexual misconduct in your presence.
- Raise your voice against sexual harassment and approach the appropriate authority without any delay.
- Show your discomfort, if you are feeling uncomfortable by someone’s action, comment or gesture.
- Familiarise yourself with the laws and guidelines for Prevention of Sexual Harassment.
STEPS TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AGAINST SEXUAL HARASSMENT
MEMBERS IN THE COMMITTEE :
- Dr. Tejaswini Malegaonkar – Presiding Officer
- Dr. Deepa Paturkar – Member (Faculty Member)
- Mr. Dnyaneshwar Kendre – Member (Faculty Member)
- Ms. Aparna Tatke – Member (Non- Teaching Employee)
- Ms. Rutuja Sawant – Member (Non- Teaching Employee)
- Ms. Ranjana Bhosale – Third Party Representative
- Ms. Shreya Choudhari – Student
File a written complaint to the members in the committee or Write an email- email@example.com or Speak with your mentors for your complaints.
Note– All the above prohibited acts amount to Sexual Harassment under the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 and are also a criminal offences under the Indian Penal Code, 1860 and few under the Information Technology Act, 2000.