Indian Law Society’s Law College stands amidst 154 acres of lush greenery. The Saraswati Building (Administrative Building)and Laxmi Building ( The Teaching Complex) are the two cornerstone of the college’s Tradition.
(A) Administrative Building: Saraswati Building
In Saraswati building, we have the following infrastructure:
ILS Library is enriched with 60,000 bound volume of books, International and National journals, periodicals. College have electronic data base of law reports. College also has special facility of Lift and ramp for physically disabled students. WIFI connectivity is available. Capacity around 300
Time: 9.30 AM to 9 PM
College has 2 computer labs having computers.
(C) The Teaching Complex: Laxmi Building
In our college campus, we have latest infrastructure facilities as follows:
- 20 classrooms having capacity of 80 students each in separate building with LCD projector & WIFI connectivity
- Pandit Auditorium having Capacity of 350
- A Common Room
- A Placement Cell Office
- Legal Aid Centre
(D) Drinking Water:
College has enough number of drinking water coolers in all the buildings.
(E) Sanitary Facilities:
College has adequate & Separate Sanitary facilities for girls & boys.
College has various facilities of sports with all latest amenities:
(i) Indoor Sports game :
(b) Table Tennis
(ii) Outdoor Sports games having separate courts :
(iii) Gymnasium :
College has a gym with all modern equipments
(iv) Swimming Pool
(v) Lawn tennis : 4
(vi)Cafeteria Facility :
(G) Hostel Facility:
(i) Hostel for Boys : intake capacity : 150
Rooms: The hostel is in two wings and has 117 rooms.
Facilities: Ample and free parking space for vehicles, basic furniture, hot water facilities, drinking water coolers, wireless internet connection.
Food: Residents can eat in a dining hall of the mess by paying charges on monthly basis. Joining the mess is not compulsory. Residents may eat outside. Residents cannot order tiffin from outside agencies.
- Fees for academic 2015-16 are as follows:
1. 1st year of LLB or BALLB : Rs 50000 + deposit of Rs 1000
2. New Admission (any class) (Double Room only) : Rs 50000 + deposit of Rs 1000
3. Single Room: Rs 60000.
- Fees are liable to be revised before admission
- Fees do not include food.
- Full fees for the year and caution money must be paid by demand draft after admission to the hostel is confirmed.
- Demand Draft must be drawn in favour of ‘Indian Law Society’ and made payable at Pune.
Rector: Shri Santosh Jaybhay (Asst Professor) lives in the campus.
Students of 1st BSL, 1st LLB and 1st LL.M. can apply with the admission form, but their admission to hostel will be confirmed (subject to availability) only after their admission to the course is confirmed.
(ii) Hostel for Girls: Intake Capacity 200
Rooms: The hostel accommodates 200 students.
Facilities: Ample and free parking space for vehicles, basic furniture, hot water facilities, drinking water coolers, washing machine, wireless internet connection, study room, sick room, TV and newspaper room.
- Fees for academic year 2015-16 is as given below:
Rs 1,65,000 for Foreign Nationals, and Rs 1,38,000 for others.
- Charges are liable to be revised before admission
- Full fees for the year must be paid by demand draft after admission to the hostel is confirmed. Demand Draft must be drawn in favour of ‘Indian Law Society’ and made payable at Pune .
- Fees include charges for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Ladies Hostel Mess.
Food: Residents eat in a dining hall of the Ladies Hostel Mess. Charges for mess facilities are compulsory; they are included in the fees.
Rector: Smt Charu Singh lives in the Hostel Building.
Students of 1st BSL, 1st LLB and 1st LLM can apply only after their admission in the College is confirmed
(H) Principal’s Bunglow
(I) Rector’s Quarters
(J) Mental Health Centre
(K) Parking Space:
College provides separate parking space for students, hostel residents, visitors & staff.
College appointed separate security agency & housekeeping agency for these purpose to provide the best for students.