Placement(A) Training & Placement Cell:
The Training and Placement Cell of ILS Law College, Pune handles campus placements of the BALL.B & LL.B graduating students. The Placement cell provides complete support to the visiting companies at every stage of placement process. Arrangements for Pre-Placement Talks, Written Tests, Interviews and Group Discussions are made as per the requirement of the visiting companies.(B) Objectives
- To organize campus interviews for final year students with industries, law firms, organizations from all over India.
- To prepare students to face campus interviews by arranging training, Personal interviews Group discussions through professional trainers.
- Providing requisite training to students in soft skills.
- A student can apply to any number of companies, however after receiving first offer; she/he would be out of placement process.
- Eligibility for placement process will be based only when the student is passed in the placement examination.
- Any communication from companies & vice a versa to student will be routed through Training & Placement office.
- Student must ensure to inform Training & Placement office about opting out of final placement process due to personal reasons.
- Training and Placement cell does not guarantee a job.