Convocation Ceremony for the academic year 2017- 2018 to be held on Sunday, 3rd February, 2019
Venue:- Principal Pandit Auditorium, Laxmi Building
Chief Guest:- Shri S.B. Agrawal, Principal District Judge and Sessions Judge, Pune
Instructions for students:
- Students who have filled the convocation form must carry copy of challan. The rank holders will get the degree certificate in the ceremony. The other students are requested to collect their degree certificate from college office counter during 11.15 am to 1.00 pm on the same day.
- Students should collect their degree certificates personally on the day of the Convocation only.
- The students who are unable to collect the degree certificate on 3rd Feb.2019, will get their certificate by post. In case of any change in the postal address, student may contact ILS Law College, administrative office.
- For any correction in degree certificate (e.g. Name, College Name, Class) student needs to contact Certificate Section , Savitribai Phule University of Pune, within 3 months (after distribution of certificate).
Schedule of Convocation Ceremony
- Registration and Tea: 9.00 am to 10.00 am
- Procession: 10.00 am to 10.15 am
- Convocation Ceremony: 10.15 am onwards
Distribution of Degrees for 3rd BA. LL.B. / BSL. LL.B Students:
Students who have filled convocation form for obtaining degree certificate of Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Laws /Bachelor of Social Legal Sciences (3rd year BA LL.B./ BSL. LL.B.) should collect their degree certificate from the College Office.
For more details, contact:
Mr. D. P. Kendre (College Examination Officer), email@example.com (09403606299)
Mr. M. B. Togam (Librarian), firstname.lastname@example.org (09403280058)