Post Graduate Department in Law (LL.M. Programme)
NATIONAL SEMINAR ON CLINICAL TRIALS IN INDIA: LAW, REGULATION AND CHALLENGES
15TH -16TH JANUARY, 2019
- About the Seminar
- The Sub-themes for the Seminar
- Effectiveness of Ethics Committee in the regulatory framework.
- Subjects for clinical trial and their Human Rights
- Comparative Analysis of Consent Process for Clinical Trials in different countries and India
- Role and Responsibilities of institutions as well as individuals conducting trials and other stakeholders (sponsors and investigators)
- Critical analysis of Regulatory system for clinical trials in India
- Researcher must submit a 500-word abstract on any of the sub themes /any other relevant topic providing an overview of the proposed paper by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17th November,2018. The time to submit the abstract has now been extended by one week. The last date to submit the abstract is now 24th November, 2018.
- The researcher must include a current CV with the submitted abstract.
- The organizing committee will notify each researcher of whether his or her abstract has been accepted by 26th November 2018. Decisions of the organizing committee to accept papers for presentation at the conference shall be final.
- Researchers selected by the organizing committee to participate in the conference must submit their complete paper on or before of 17th December 2018. Papers must be submitted by e-mail email@example.com
- Format for paper
ILS Law College, Pune in collaboration with Swasthya Adhikar Manch, Indore announces a two day National seminar on legal aspects of Clinical Trials with the central theme being “CLINICAL TRIALS IN INDIA: LAW, REGULATION AND CHALLENGES”.
Research Papers on the following themes are invited from the Student Presenters currently pursuing their LL.M.)
This is not an exhaustive list. Students may choose to write on any other relevant topic.
Instructions for sending the abstract and papers
- Word limit – 4000 to 5000 words (MS Word format on A4 size )
- Font and Font size – Times New Roman 12
- Margin – 1’’ on each side
- Line spacing – 1.5
- Citation method- SILC/Blue Book
|Paper presenter (Other than students pursuing LL.M. in ILS Law College)||Rs. 1500/- (Including GST)|
|Paper presenter with one co-author (Other than students pursuing LL.M. in ILS Law College)||Rs. 1500/-(Including GST) for each author.|
|Participant students (Other than students pursuing LL.M. in ILS Law College)||Rs.1500/- (Including GST)|
|Academicians (From Institutions other than ILS Law College), Research scholars, Practicing Advocates||Rs. 2000/-(Including GST)|
- Registration fee is non refundable.
- Registration fee covers the cost for a folder kit, lunch and high tea on both days of the seminar.
PAYMENT MODE – ONLINE PAYMENT
|Abstract submission deadline||17/11/2018|
|Applicants notified of the outcome||26/11/2018|
|Paper submission deadline||17/12/2018|
|Date of conference||15/1/2019 and 16/1/2019|
CONTACT DETAILS :
- (1) Swati Kulkarni (Faculty Coordinator)– 9823227597 firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Shaila Daware (Faculty Coordinator) – 8983625472 E-mail = email@example.com
(3) Sampada Kangane (Faculty Coordinator) – 8983137121