Instructions for filling online examination forms
- Only those students who were not able to fill exam forms due to lockdown shall fill up the exam form online. Those who have already filled Exam forms before lockdown need not fill it again.
- The students must fill online form by visiting Savitribai Phule Pune University website: http://exam.unipune.ac.in/ – through student login only.
- Having filled the form online, complete in all respects. Download the filled exam form, email the same along with the scanned copy of last examination Mark sheet to the College on following email ids only : (DONOT send the forms to any other email ids)
- After receiving the forms submitted through email, Mr. Ganesh More would scrutinize the Forms and communicate the discrepancies to the students if any and after sorting out the same, he will verify and inward the same.
- If forms are not submitted to the college on above emails, the exam form will not be inwarded to SPPU and cannot be processed further.
- After verification and inward of the form to the University from the college, students will receive notification message of payment link for examination fees from SPPU.
- The students shall pay the exam fees using the payment link sent by SPPU and mail the payment receipt to the college on the above stated email ids. (Note: fees to be paid using SPPU payment gateway only)
|For any doubts or queries regarding filling of examination form kindly contact Mr. Ganesh More (senior Clerk) or Mr. Dnyaneshwar Kendre (College Examination Officer ILS Law College Pune).
DATES TO FILL ONLINE EXAMINATION FORM —- FROM : 25.05.2020 TO : 30.05.2020
LAST DATE FOR FILLING ONLINE EXAMINATION FORM = 30.05.2020