Important Notice for Regular Students of III, IV and V BA. LL.B. and III LL.B.
Academic Year – 2021-22 – Second Term
- Internal Examination consisting of viva -voce and written assignment carrying 10 marks each will be conducted as per the attached schedule.
- On the dates mentioned in the schedule, the concerned students have to submit the written assignment and also appear for the viva voce
- The subject teachers will declare the syllabus of the internal examination for each group in the class and also upload it on the Google Classroom. The Syllabus for written assignment and viva-voce will be the same. Only the students who are added in the Google Classroom can see the syllabus. Kindly ensure that you are added in the google classroom of each subject.
- This pattern of examination is not applicable for:
- Practical Training papers of all years including moot court.
- LLB I and BALLB I students
- The Schedule of internal examination for Optional Papers will be communicated later.
Instructions for Written Assignment
- Questions for written assignments will be uploaded on the google classroom of the concerned subject at 8:00 a.m. on the day of exam. Kindly note that the questions will NOT be displayed on the college website.
- The syllabus and questions will be different for each group.
- Students will be given 2 Questions (10 marks each), out of which they must attempt ANY ONE question only. Word limit for the same will be 1000 words.
- The written assignments must be submitted on the same day of the exam on or before 8 p.m. Students with disability can submit it by 12 midnight.
- The assignments must be handwritten on ruled papers in legible handwriting. Assignments in typed form may be submitted by disabled students by seeking appropriate permission from College Examination Officer – Mr. Dnyaneshwar Kendre.
- The file must be in pdf format, and it should be named in the following manner: [Roll Number] – [Name of Subject]. For eg. 7212 – Property Law and Easement.
- The scanned pdf copy of such assignments in a single file must be submitted by uploading the said file on the Google classroom. Multiple scanned images or files of the written assignments must be avoided. After submitting the assignments on the Google classroom, students must ‘TURN IN’ their assignments by clicking on the option.
- The scanned copy of the assignment must be clearly visible and readable.
Instructions for Viva – Voce Examination
- The viva will be conducted in online mode using Google Meet Platform.
- Viva-voce will be conducted on the same link on which lecture of the concerned class is conducted.
- Students appearing for the viva – voce must keep their videos and audio on and must be dressed in formals while appearing for viva.
- Student ID Card or any other identity proof must be kept handy and be shown once demanded by the teacher.
- For smooth conduct of viva, the lectures in which viva – voce exam will be conducted, will be of 1 hour and all the students are required to attend the entire lecture of 1 hour. (Kindly refer to the attached schedule for details)
- Lectures for Practical training papers and Moot court will continue as per timetable on the assessment day as well. (Kindly refer to the attached schedule for the details)
- Lectures of optional subjects will also continue on the examination day as per time table till the examination time table of optional subjects is communicated.
- Strict action would be taken against those indulging in any unfair practices.
- Students must ensure the workability of their ICT facilities while appearing for the viva-voce exam.
- If due to medical or other genuine unavoidable reasons, a student is unable to appear for the viva on the scheduled day, his viva will be conducted at the end on a day communicated by the college/ subject teacher, on submission of appropriate documents showing reasons for his absence on the allotted day through email to the concerned subject teacher and College Examination officer Mr. Dnyaneshwar Kendre.
- Internal examination of students having backlog or equivalence papers will be conducted separately.
Click Here for timetable and allotment of students of III BA.LL.B.
Click Here for timetable and allotment of students of IV BA.LL.B.
Click Here for timetable and allotment of students of V BA.LL.B.
Click Here for timetable and allotment of students of III LL.B.