SYLLABUS & TIMETABLE
The Internal Examinations (Written) for the second term of academic year 2021-22 will be held from 17th August 2022 to 22nd August 2022. Students should take note of the following:
Instructions for Internal Exams (Written)
- Disabled students will be entitled to additional 10 minutes.
- Hall numbers and seating arrangements will be intimated on the date of the exam on the notice board.
- Students must be present in the class at least 5 minutes before the exam
- Answer sheets will be provided by the college.
- Any kind of malpractices should be strictly avoided.
- Students should not carry mobile phones and other smart devices during the examination.
- Any student found in possession of mobile or any other smart devices or engaged in malpractices in the exam hall will be liable for appropriate action as per the University Rules.
- The students will be given 2 Questions (10 marks each), out of which they have to attempt ANY ONE question only.
- Maximum word limit for the answers is 1000 words.
Click Here for the Syllabus for I BA LLB.
Click Here for the Syllabus for I LLB.
Click Here for the Time Table for I BA LLB and I LLB.