The ILS Law College aims to impart socially relevant, and professionally desired justice education. .
“धर्मे सर्वं प्रतिष्ठितम् ” is our vision and “कृण्वन्तो विश्वमार्यम्” is our mission.
We strive to translate our vision and mission into reality through all our activities.
After completion of the undergraduate Law Program, the students will be able to –
- Understand concept of Justice and concept of law as an instrument of Justice and social transformation.
- To Understand Indian legal system and the justice system and the underlying philosophy and theoretical considerations.
- Substantive law within political, social and economic context and its relationship with morality and the global context.
- Learn to apply knowledge of substantive and procedural laws as interpreted by courts to a diverse range of facts or real life situations.
- Learn skills of the lawyer, an administrator, a legislator or a judge.
- Make proficient use of information and materials from a variety of sources including knowledge of the legal conventions and treaties at the international level and its incorporation in the Municipal Law.
- Learn to make appropriate use of technology while constructing an argument and undertaking research, forming of the policy or legislation.
- Learn to work cooperatively and professionally with others.
- Understand Global perspective of various issues and its socio-legal -economic and cultural dimensions.
- Develop an inquisitive mind and an inclination towards research resulting in enhanced professional as well as academic competence.
- Learn to respect values of Human Dignity, inclusiveness, equality and liberty.