ILS Centre for Arbitration and Mediation (ILSCA)
In association with
PEACEKEEPING AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION TEAM (PACT)
Workshop on Basic Mediation and Negotiation Skills
Date: 31st Jan – 1st Feb, 2020.
Venue: ILS Centre for Arbitration and Mediation (ILSCA) Building, ILS Law College Campus, Law College Rd., Pune.
About the Workshop:
ILS Centre for Arbitration and Mediation (ILSCA) in association with Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Team (PACT) is organizing a two day workshop on “Basic Mediation and Negotiation Skills”. This workshop will provide participants with core mediation skills and hands-on experience through a variety of simulations.
- Nisshanth Laroia, ACIArb, Accredited Commercial Mediator, Partner at The PACT.
- Juhi Gupta, LLM., Harvard Law School, Associate, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas.
Structure of the Workshop:
Day One – 31st January 2020
Session 1: ‘How to convene a Mediation session-Keys to Preparation ’
- a. ‘The Right Foot Forward – Setting The Mood With A Good Opening Statement, Following It With An Agenda, Right Questions And Mutually Satisfying Solutions’
- b. Role Play
Session 3: ‘Communication Techniques And Non-Verbal Cues In Negotiation’
- ‘Mediation As A Facilitated Negotiation & How To Make Use Of Your Mediator’
- Role Play
Day Two – 1st February 2020
Session 5: ‘The Key Points In Facilitating Workplace Disputes’
- ‘How To Deal With Difficult Negotiators & Dealing With Manipulative Tactics’
- Role Play
Session 7: ‘The Gift Of Caucus & The Role Of A Lawyer In Mediation’
- ‘Key Points In Facilitating Family Conflicts’
- Role Play
Registration fee is inclusive of certificates, reading material and lunch and tea (for the entire workshop). Please note that accommodation will not be provided.
ILS Students : Rs 2500/- + 18% GST = Rs. 2950/-
Non-ILS Students : Rs 3500/- + 18% GST = Rs. 4130/-
Professionals : Rs. 5000/- + 18% GST = Rs. 5900/-
Note : Submit the Payment Receipt & at the time of Workshop.
The participants will be awarded with participation certificates
(Attendance is compulsory for all the sessions; otherwise certificates shall not be awarded.)
Mrs. Sathya Narayan, Director, ILS Centre for Arbitration and Mediation (ILSCA)
Office Ph : 020-25676866
|1) Silvan Jasper
– Ph: 9529700940
|2) Vibha Joshi
– Ph: 9004803907
|3) Riya Jariwala
– Ph: 9923408569
Official Email ID: email@example.com