The Savitribai Phule Pune University had announced the revised time table on 5th October 2020 for the Final year final semester examination (Regular & Backlog)- 5th BA LLB, 3rd LLB, DTL, DLL & LW, LLM. Below is the link on which the University has uploaded the links of your detailed revised timetable.
Again on 11th October the timetable is revised. In view of the same please find below the Important instructions for students appearing for online examination
- Savitribai Phule Pune University had announced final year final semester examination from 12th October 2020, however, the scheduled backlog paper has been postponed to 17th October 2020.
Savitribai Phule Pune University has postponed the backlog paper previously scheduled on 12th October 2020 to 17th October 2020.
Link for the circular: http://sppudocs.unipune.ac.in/sites/news_events/Lists/News%20and%20Announcements/Attachments/4625/Imp_Exam_circular_regarding_revised_timetable_of_12th_October_exams(1).pdf
- Please appear for the applicable test(s) by going visiting https://sppu.wheebox.com/LOGIN-2/sppu.jsp and logging in using your Login ID and Password as follows:-
Please note that Login ID and Password will remain the same for Mock test and Final exams. This will be shared on email and SMS.
3. Schedule for Mock Test
Dates: 12th October 2020
Manual for Internet Based Test- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1All8Ps1ewJ22LUSHR43sHfeOzvQF6FyT/view?usp=sharing
4.How to take the test:
- Open URL https://sppu.wheebox.com/LOGIN-2/sppu.jsp.
- Login with your login credentials (Login ID & Password).
- Click on continue, read the instructions carefully and Click on the Start Test button to start the test. Once you have answered all the questions, click on the “End Test” button to submit your test.
- Mobile APP link- Download App (ONLY FOR ANDROID MOBILE PHONE- VERSION 5.1 AND ABOVE). Link: https://statiswheebox.z29.web.core.windows.net/app.html
Manual for taking test from Mobile APP- Refer to video on website.
5. Please read the following instructions thoroughly before you start the examination–
1) Please note that the student will be allowed to take the exam as per the allocated subject.
2) Students are required to have a Laptop/desktop/mobile phone with an internet connection.
3) Please note that Laptops / Desktops with Windows OS- Windows 7 and above are preferred. Students using Laptop with MAC OS should open test in safari browser. Candidates taking test on a mobile phone should use chrome browser on Android Phone but Safari browser on I-Phone.
4) Mobile Application only works for Android Mobile Phone users.
6) As a measure against unexpected power outages, please make sure that your Laptop/Mobile phone is fully charged before appearing for the examination
7) All questions are Multiple Choice Questions having single correct option.
8) Each question carries 1 mark.
9) Test duration – 60 mins. Specially Abled Students are allowed 20 mins more for the completion of the examination.
10)Attempt any 50 questions, Maximum marks for exam are 50.
11) Use of calculator is allowed.
11) Please make sure you make the final submission only after completing the examination. You will be asked to confirm in case you accidentally try submitting the examination before the completion of the duration. Please note that once you make the final submission, you will not be able to take up the examination again.
12) In case of complete Internet failure, submission will not be possible & the test will have to be rescheduled. In case of temporary internet outage please wait for some time and try to re-submit the test.
13) If internet speed is unreasonably slow, images and tables in the question may take little longer to appear.
14) In case if you are facing any technical issues during the examination, please reach out to below Wheebox Support team or SPPU Support team. Contact number- 9717796797
Note : In case of any grievance about this examination you must write an email with exam details at the mail id firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regarding Online Exams starting from 13th October: The students who wish to appear examination using mobile app, the notification will come to delete the earlier App and reinstall the app for all real exams tomorrow.
6. Subject wise sample question bank is available on link https://sqb.unipune.ac.in/
7. Student who are not able to appear for university examination because of following reasons- a)Regular or equivalence or backlog papers are on same time same date CET and other government competitive examinations are planned on same date or
b) student infected with covid-19
– should send an email for appearing for special examination along with necessary documents to email@example.com
Please click Link below for the detailed circular -http://sppudocs.unipune.ac.in/sites/news_events/Lists/News%20and%20Announcements/Attachments/4613/Circular%20No.%20110.pdf
Wish You all the best for your exams!!