Instructions for Admission Process
- The admission process for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th BA LL.B. And 2nd and 3rd LL.B. is Online.
- The admission secured by following online process is provisional.
Attendance defaulter students & students with Year down (GAP) seeking admission should contact Mr. Ganesh More at Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org till 6th August 2020, 10 pm
Please Note that the dates for securing admissions is extended upto 12th August, 2020
- Online link for admission process will open on 20th July 2020 at 08.00 pm
Online link for admission process will close on 12th August 2020 till 10.00 pm
Important Notice regarding Payment of Fees
Those students who are unable to pay the total fee at once and wish to avail of the installment facility may write an email to email@example.com
- Students are required to fill online admission form during the above mentioned period only.
- Instructions to fill the Online Admission Form :
Steps to fill the Online Admission Form-
- Go to Student Corner – Click on “Admission” Tab.
- Enter PR Number (PRN) or Eligibility Number to access online Admission Form. This number is printed on your mark sheet of last year. II Year Student can enter Email ID for login. You will receive an OTP. Please check “all mails” Section in your Inbox.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Upload the Photograph (size 100 kb) if not uploaded last year.
- Please verify the details you have filled.
- Online Admission Form cannot be submitted unless all the fields are filled. No need to enter your marks.
- No change can be made after the submission of form.
6. Student must fill in feedback form & submit.
7. After submitting your both forms, you will get the “Success Page”.
- Complete the following two Steps:-
- Download Your Application Form and Feedback Form and save as PDF Format.
- Proceed to “Pay your Fees”
Instructions for payment of Fees:
- Payment of fees has to be made online.
Steps to be followed for making payment online-
Step I: Payment window opens – with payment modes-
- State Bank of India Internet Banking
- Other Bank’s Internet Banking
- SBI Branch Option. – Please enter Mobile Number and Date of Birth and Confirm. After Confirmation You will find the link in blue
(Select any one mode and fill in the required details according to the nature of transaction)
Debit Card option is not available. Do not use Debit Card Option.
Step II: After completion of step I, You will get success page, SBI website will be redirected to ILS Law College website with Download Fee Structure Option.
- Fee Challan is to be downloaded and saved as PDF format.
- The student will receive acknowledgement along with Roll number and division on their registered e-mail address.
- When college reopens for joining students, you need to take a printout of application form and fee challan & submit to College Office.
- The admission process is provisional and the admission will be confirmed only when the college re-opens & students physically submit the Admission Form and Prescribed Documents.
Fee Structure 2020 – 21
|CLASS||BC STUDENT||SEBC/EWS||WITHIN STATE||OUT OF STATE||SAARC||NRI|
|II BA LLB||37015||38470||40015||41515||79730||119445|
|III BA LLB||37015||Not Applicable||40015||41515||79730||119445|
|IV BA LLB||37015||Not Applicable||40515||42515||80730||120945|
|V BA LLB||33680||Not Applicable||37680||40180||75060||112440|
|III LLB||37015||Not Applicable||41015||43515||81730||122445|
On-line Lectures :
- On-line lectures will be held through Google Meet as per the Time table.
- Those students who have not activated their official email id’s must get it activated.
- Students must attend on-line lectures using their official email id.
- Rules of attendance in the online lectures and Grant of term will be as per the Rules of Savitribai Phule Pune University as in force from time to time.
- Those students who are unable to attend lectures on account of poor internet connectivity, power cut, lack of requisite gadget must write an application to Mr. D.P. Kendre at firstname.lastname@example.org
The admission process will close on 12th August 2020 at 10.00 p.m
All queries regarding admissions must be addressed to email@example.com with the appropriate subject.
Technical queries : firstname.lastname@example.org (Please send a email with your PRN or Application ID).
Lectures will begin on 10th August 2020. Attendance will be recorded from 11th August 2020 for the purpose of grant of term.