- Knowledge of laws relating to companies
Module I: Formation and Restructuring of a company
- Kinds of Business entities
- Introduction to the Companies Act, 2013 & LLP law (its key features)
- Corporate Set-up (Rights, Roles and Responsibilities, of Shareholders and Directors, Process for Meeting etc.)
- Directors and Management of the Company (Corporate Governance)
- Fund Raising
- Merger, De-Merger, Amalgamation, Compromises And Arrangements,
Module II: Securities and Tax Laws
- Key regulations of SEBI
- Insider Trading
- Takeover Code
Module III: Emloyment Laws, Intellectual Property Laws and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
- Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA)
- Introduction to Corporate Taxation and GST
- Employment Laws
- Introduction to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
Click Here for Time Table
Classroom– 76 Hours of learning
- Commencement of Course: 4th December
- Last date of the course – 28th Feb 2019.
- Timings:00pm to 8.00pm
- Days: Monday to Thursday
There will be no classes from 21st December 2018 to 1st January 2019.
- Case Studies
- Relevant provisions of law
- Three Group discussions after every module – 150 marks
- Presentations – 30 marks
- Attendance – 10 marks
- Class participation – 10 marks
- Final Written Exam(MCQ’s) – 200 marks
Classroom training will be provided by Senior Corporate Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries and Experts from Corporate Sector.
Certificate will be issued to the student who –
- Has attended 70% of the lectures and
- Has appeared and passed with at least 50% marks in all the assessments.
- Soft copies of the presentations
- One reference book on Corporate Law published by leading Indian publisher
- List of reference books available in ILS Law College Library
- Case Studies.
Seats: 50 students Maximum
Registration Open: From: 15th Oct to 25th Nov’18
there will be no classes from 21st December 2018 to 1st January 2019
Registration Fees: Rs.16949+ GST Rs.3051= Rs.20000/-
Payment Mode: Online.
Payment can be done online through Direct SBI, Net banking and Credit card only.
Debit Card payments are not acceptable.
Faculty In- Charge: Ms. Smita Sabne
Office Coordinator: – In case of any correspondence please contact
Ms. Deepali Manjarekar – email@example.com