Instructions for Admission Process :
- The admission process for2nd B.A.LL.B. and 2nd LL.B. is Online.
- The admission secured by following online process is provisional.
- Link for online admission process will open on 12th November 2022 at 9.00 pm and will close on 18th November 2022 at 5.00 pm.
- Students are required to fill online admission form during the above mentioned period only.
- Attendance defaulter students & students with year down (GAP) seeking admission should contact Mr. Ganesh More on or before 16th November 2022.
STAGE I: TO BE COMPLETED ON ILS LAW COLLEGE WEBSITE
Instructions to fill the Online Admission Form:
Steps to fill the Online Admission Form-
Please use modern browsers (Chrome, Mozilla or Edge) to fill the form
- Open the ILS website and click Login button to access student login.
- Enter your registered email address on the ‘student login ‘page to open the online Admission Form.
- Select the admission details menu item from the left side of the student dashboard.
- In the top left there is an admission form button.
- Hit the ‘Admission Form’ button to open the online admission form.
- Fill all the details appropriately.
- Please verify the details you have filled. You may edit your details by clicking on Edit button.
- Once you verify, hit the confirm button.
- On hitting the confirm button, the popup will appear with the text ‘Do you really want to confirm?’
- Hit the OK button to confirm.
- After Submitting your form, you will get the “Success Page” and page will redirect you to the Student’s Feedback Form.
- After submitting the Student’s Feedback Form, you will be directed to thank you page. It will display the application receipt page where all details will appear.
- There will be “proceed to pay” button. Hit the button to go to the payment gateway.
- Please note that the fee is to be paid online through SBI Direct, Internet banking or Credit card. Payment using Debit Card will not be allowed and accepted.
- Contact Details :
Instructions for payment of Fees:
Payment of fees has to be made online.
Steps to be followed for making payment online-
Step I: Payment window opens – with payment modes-
- State Bank of India Internet Banking
- Other Bank’s Internet Banking
- SBI Branch Option. – Please enter Mobile Number and Date of Birth and Confirm. After Confirmation You will find the link in blue
(Select any one mode and fill in the required details according to the nature of transaction)
Debit Card option is not available.
Step II: After completion of step I, you will get success page, SBI website will be redirected to ILS Law College website with Download Fee Structure Option.
- Fee Challan is to be downloaded and saved as PDF format.
- The student will receive acknowledgement along with Roll number on their registered e-mail address.
- Your admission is subject to declaration of results of previous year examination.
Payment of Library Deposit :
Please click the following link to pay Rs. 1000/- as Library Deposit. Once you pay the amount, you will get the receipt from SBI. Take a print of the receipt and attach it to your admission form. This deposit will be refunded when the student leaves the College.
Commencement of Lectures:
- Lectures shall commence from 21st November 2022. Attendance shall be recorded from 21st November 2022.
- Click Here for the Timetable of II B.A.LL.B.
- Click Here for the Timetable of II LL.B.
Step II : Submission of Admission Form in College Office
- Take a print of completed admission form and fee challan on ledger paper.
- Attach following documents to the printed form –
- Self-Attested copy of last year’s Identity Card.
- Self-Attested copy of Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, Caste Certificate and Caste Validity in case of student belonging to Reserve Category (if applicable).
- Self-Attested copy of Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Original copy of the Employer’s No- Objection Certificate (if applicable).
- Submit the printed admission form and fee challan along with the relevant documents in the college office between 9.30 am to 1.00 pm from 14th November to 22nd November 2022.
- The student’s admission will be completed only after submission of Admission Form, Fee Challan and other relevant documents to the College Office.
- Students attending lectures without confirming admission are not entitled to any attendance.
FEE STRUCTURE 2022 – 23
|CLASS||BC Student||Rajarshi Shahu & OBC Freeship Fees||Within State||Out Of State||SAARC||
II BA LLB
* Library Deposit as per Savitribai Phule Pune University Circular.