- This internal examination is being conducted only for students having backlog subjects of first term of BALLB – I and LLB – I.
- It will be consisting of 2 parts:
- Written assignment – 10 Marks
- Viva – Voce Examination – 10 Marks
- The portion for this internal exam is attached herewith.
- On the date of the examination, the students will be notified about the questions for written assignment on the website. The assignment must be handwritten in clear and legible handwriting in not more than 1000 words. One single pdf file of the scanned written assignment must be emailed at the mentioned email on the same day before 8 p.m. In case of disabled students, the assignment can be submitted by 12 midnight. No requests for extension will be entertained. Students failing to submit the assignment within given time will be marked absent for written assignment examination.
- For the viva-voce examination, the students must join the link mentioned in the timetable at mentioned time. It is the responsibility of the student to be present for the viva – voce examination on time. If the student fails to appear for the viva-voce exam at the scheduled time and day, he will be marked absent for the viva.
Click Here for the time table.
Click Here for the Syllabus.
Click Here for the General English Backlog Paper of I B.A. LL.B.
Click Here for the Legal and Constitutional History Backlog Paper of I LL.B.
Click Here for the Political Science Backlog Paper of I B.A. LL.B.
Click Here for the Family Law I Backlog Paper of I LL.B.
Click Here for Economics Backlog Paper of B.A. LL.B.
Click Here for the Contract I Backlog Paper of I LL.B.
Click here for Sociology Backlog Paper of B.A. LL.B.
Click Here for the Law of Crimes Backlog Paper of I LL.B.
Click Here for the all Optional Backlog Paper of I LL.B.