We are happy to announce the Remembering S.P. Sathe: 15th National Conference (Online) on ‘Role of Forensic Science in Criminal Justice System: Problems and Prospects’ on 30th & 31st October 2021. A Public Memorial Lecture (online), as a part of the ‘Remembering S.P. Sathe event is scheduled on 31st October, 2021.
Click Here for the detailed information of the Conference.
Details of Registration
- For Indian students and professionals registration Fees is Rs.500/-
- International participants shall register online and pay the Registration Fee $ 25 International Students have to bear the remittance charge.
- Only international participants shall transfer the amount as per given bank details mentioned
- Indian participants shall register and pay online
- The registration fee is not
- Registration fee includes GST and covers participation in all sessions, reading material (soft copy) and certificate of participation.
Last date to submit abstracts with Registration: 1st October 2021.
Notification for shortlisted Abstracts: 10th October 2021
Last Date for submission of research papers: 25th October, 2021.
Last date to register for participation only: 25th October 2021
The Final Schedule for the conference will be uploaded on this page in the due course of time.