Rules for Internal Examination
- This examination is only for the students having backlog or equivalence papers or who remained absent for the internal examination conducted earlier.
- It is the responsibility of the students to appear for the examination as per the scheduled displayed. The faculty members will not call the student, and if the student does not appear during the scheduled time, he will be marked absent.
- In no case any extension will be given for submission of the written assignment or appearing for the viva –voce examination.
- The examination consists of
- Written assignment – 10 Marks
- Viva – Voce examination – 10 Marks
- The questions of written assignment of internal examination scheduled on a particular day will be displayed on the previous day on the website at 8 pm. The students have to complete their assignment well before their viva and he/she has to email his/her written assignment to the teacher conducting the viva and appear for the viva.
- The written assignment must be written in clear and legible handwriting.
- The pdf file of the written assignment must be submitted on the email id of the faculty conducting the viva.
- The written assignment must be submitted in one pdf only. Care must be taken that multiple images or multiple files of one assignment are not sent.
- Word limit for written assignment is 1000 words.
- Out of 4 questions, students have to write any one.
- The written assignment must mention the name of the student, class, division and roll number clearly on the first page.
- While appearing for the viva – vove examination, the students must be dressed decently. They have to keep their camera on ‘ON’ mode.
- Availability of devices, internet facility, etc. is the sole responsibility of the student. Student must take care that his device is in working condition and he has internet connectivity as well as power supply during the time of exam. For any failure in fulfillment of this condition, the student will be solely responsible and the college will not be responsible in any manner.
Click Here to read timetable along with the syllabus for Internal Examination of Absent, Backlog and Equivalence students, The viva voce examination will be held in August 2021.
Please note that date and timing very carefully and join the link given in the notice to appear for the viva-voce.
Click Here to read the questions for internal exam scheduled on 2nd August 2021.
Click Here to read the questions for internal exam scheduled on 3rd August 2021.
Click Here to read the questions for internal exam scheduled on 4th August 2021.
Click Here to read the questions for internal exam scheduled on 5th August 2021.
Click Here to read the questions for internal exam scheduled on 6th August 2021.