The viva-voce examination for Practical Training Paper I – Professional Ethics and Contempt of Courts Act, Practical Training Paper II – Alternative Dispute Resolution Systems, Drafting, Pleading and Conveyancing and Practical Training Paper IV – Moot Court exercise and internship shall be conducted from 4th December to 6th December 2023, from 8 am to 5 pm.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE STUDENTS:
- The Viva- voce examination shall be conducted in Offline mode.
- Students should carry their College I-Card with them, and they should be dressed in formal clothes.
- Students should adhere to the schedule of the viva-voce examination and must be present on the given date and time.
- Only students who have submitted their journals are permitted to give the viva. Students are requested to submit their journals to be corrected to the concerned teachers before their viva.
- IV B.A.LL.B. and V B.A LL.B. backlog students of Practical Training Paper II – Alternate Dispute Resolution System and Practical Training Paper IV – Moot Court exercise and internship, should note that their viva-voce examination is scheduled on 4th December 2023 from 10:00 am to 11.00 am.
Click Here for the Timetable.