Students of I B.A.LL.B. & I LL.B. courses must take note of the following regarding attendance for the Second Term of academic year 2021-2022.
Attendance for the Second Term of the academic year 2021-22 will be recorded physically from 4th July 2022. Attendance for optional subject will be recorded from 07th July 2022
- For keeping a term, the student must attend 75% of the lectures conducted per term, as prescribed by the University of Pune (Ordinance No. 68 to 73). The copy of the Ordinance is available in library for reference.
- Under Rules for Legal Education made by the Bar Council of India under the Advocates Act, 1961 a students’ attendance for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate, must be 70% per subject per term of the lectures delivered.
- In case a student is nominated / selected by the College to participate in the NCC Camps, Inter Collegiate or University Competitions, Sports, and other competitions, the actual number of days spent for participation in these activities will be counted towards the attendance of the student as per Ordinance 71 of the University of Pune.
The student must submit application to the faculty in-charge of the concerned activity for getting such credits immediately after the activity.
Credits/Concession will not be available for any other reasons. e.g. – Volunteering for organizing activity in the College, Practice Session, Institutional Visits, In-house conferences/Training Programmes etc.
- At the end of each month attendance of students will be displayed on the Notice Board. If attendance recorded needs correction, application for the same must be submitted during 10.00 am to 1.00 pm on all working days to Kaustubh Gadgil, within three days from the display of such notice.
- If the students wish to submit Medical Certificate or Application for absence on the ground of circumstances beyond control he/she can submit it to Mr. Ashish Pawar, Assistant Professor in his office between 12 noon to 1 pm within 3 working days (excluding holidays) on joining college.
- The Medical certificate should be submitted along with the prescribed application form (available in library). The application and the Medical Certificate should not be submitted to any other person. Medical Certificate will not be accepted at a later stage.
- It is compulsory for all students to wear College Identity Card in the college campus and class room.
Date: 02.07.2022 PRINCIPAL
ILS Law College, Pune