ILS Centre for Arbitration (ILSCA)
In Association With
Peace Keeping & Conflict Resolution Team (PACT)
Workshop on ADR methods
Date: 20th to 23rd January, 2018.
About the Workshop:
ILS Centre for Arbitration (ILSCA) in association with Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Team (PACT) is organizing a four day workshop on “Mediation and Principles of Domestic & International Arbitration”. This workshop will provide participants with core mediation skills and hands-on experience through a variety of simulations.
The first two days of workshop – 20th and 21st January 2018 are dedicated to training in Arbitration and its core skills. The next two days – 22nd and 23rd January 2018 are fixed for Mediation training sessions.
- Sahil Kanuga, Advocate,Co-head, Commercial Disputes Practice, Nishith Desai Associates, (Mumbai).
- Tejas Karia, Advocate, Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas, New Delhi
- Thomas P. Valenti, International Trainer, Arbitrator, Mediator, Attorney (USA).
- Catherine Davidson, Commercial and Workplace Mediator (Nationally Accredited Australia NMAS and IMI Certified) International Mediation and Negotiation Trainer.
- Jonathan Rodrigues, Accredited Mediator at IIAM, Commercial Mediator trained under the aegis Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA).
- Pascal Comvalius, IMI Certified Mediator, A MFN registered mediator in Holland
Click Here for Schedule of the Workshop
- Registration fee is inclusive of certificates, reading material and lunch and tea (for the entire workshop). Please note that accommodation will not be provided. ILS Students: Rs 2500/- + GST (18%); Non-ILS Students: Rs3500/- + GST (18%); Professionals – Rs. 5000/- GST (18%)
- Registrations starts from 25th November, 2017. In order to register for the Workshop, kindly refer the following link which will lead you to the relevant Google form.
- When, once your registration is complete with the appropriate and correct details, you shall receive a confirmation email from the OC through the Official email id of the Workshop (email@example.com) with the link required to make the payment.
- Please note that the Payment link will expire and the slot revoked if the payment is not made within 5 days from the day the Participant receives the link from the Organizing Committee. Payment once made is not refundable. In case of Slot revocation, the next waitlisted candidate will receive the confirmation mail and the instructions for payment.
- The last date of registration is 10th January 2018. Register at the earliest possible; as the seats are limited to only 80. (FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS).
- NOTE: THE PAYMENT FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE ACCOMMODATION FEES.
ACCOMMODATION SHALL NOT BE PROVIDED BY THE COLLEGE FOR THE PARTICIPANTS.
Payment can be made online. The payment link will be sent to the given email id at the registration portal.
Please check the email id provided at the time of registration for the confirmation of the slot and the link for the Payment from the Organizing Committee. Further instructions to make payment will be sent through email provided.
Note: Submit the hardcopy of the Payment Receipt at the time of Workshop.
The participants will be awarded three certificates –
- Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Trust (PACT)
- Catherine Davidson Mediation Services (CDMS) which will be endorsed by the resource persons for the Mediation Workshop
- Certificate for participation for the remaining two day training in Domestic and International commercial arbitration by the ADR Cell of ILS Centre for Arbitration (ILSCA).
(Attendance is compulsory for all the sessions; otherwise certificates shall not be awarded.)
Registration Starts from: 25th November, 2017
Deadline for Payment of Fees: 5 days from the delivery of Confirmation mail
Last Date to Register: 10th January, 2018
Contact Details of the Organizing Committee (OC):
(A) Faculty Coordinators:
- Sathya Narayan
- Anwita Dinkar
Ph: 020 25676866
(B) Student Coordinators: :
- Ziauddin Sherkar- Ph: 8551900990
- Silvan Jasper- Ph: 9959597467
- Khyati Mehrotra – Ph: 9821009179
Official Email id(for communications, queries and requests): firstname.lastname@example.org