The Internal Examinations (Written) for the second semester of I B.A. LL.B. & I LL.B. will be held from 5th July 2023 to 11th July 2023. The exam scheduled on 8th of July will be postponed to 11th July 2023. The viva-voce exam for the same syllabus will be conducted from 17th July. The timings and the classroom for the viva voce exam will be informed by the respective teachers in the class.
Students should take note of the following:
Instructions for Written Exam
- Disabled students will be entitled to additional 10 minutes.
- Hall numbers and seating arrangements will be intimated on the date of the exam on the notice board.
- Students must be present in the class at least 5 minutes before the exam. Entry into the exam hall is not permitted after 5 minutes from the commencement of the exam.
- Answer sheets will be provided by the college.
- Any kind of malpractices should be strictly avoided.
- Students should not carry mobile phones and other smart devices during the examination.
- Any student found in possession of mobile or any other smart devices or engaged in malpractices in the exam hall will be liable for appropriate action as per the University Rules.
- The students will be given 2 Questions (10 marks each), out of which they have to attempt ANY ONE question only.
Click Here for the timetable.