Date: 11th to 13th January, 2019
About the Tournament:
The ILS Debating Society is organizing 7th edition of the annual three day national parliamentary debate. It follows the 3 on 3 Asians Parliamentary Debating format. It is a semi-open tournament and institutional cross teams are permitted.
For the first two days, i.e., 11th and 12th of January, preliminary rounds be conducted and post break rounds will take place on 13th of January.
Structure of the Debate
Day One – 11th January 2019 (Friday)
Brief orientation for speakers and adjudicators.
Demo debate and adjudicator test.
Release of adjudicator test results.
Day Two – 12th January 2019 (Saturday)
Release of Breaks
Day Three – 13th January 2019 (Sunday)
Quarter Finals and Novice semi-finals.
Semi- Finals and Novice finals.
Open final round.
- Registration Fee for participants INR 1652/- ( inclusive GST) without accommodation.
- The accommodation will be provided for 2 nights and 3 days. Accommodation Charges will be announced in due course.
Accommodation Payment Link : https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm?corpID=645153
- The registration process will take place in 3 rounds. The first round of registration will open on 20th November, 2018 and will close on 1st December, 2018. The dates of the other two rounds will be intimated on the Facebook page. In order to register, follow the link
Payment can be made online. The payment link will be sent to the given email ID at the registration portal. Please check the email ID provided at the time of registration for the confirmation of the slot and the link for the Payment from the Organizing Committee. Further instructions to make payment will be sent through the email provided.
Do not make any payment without confirmation of slots from our end.
Note: Submit the hardcopy of the Payment Receipt at the time of Debate.
(A) Faculty coordinator:
Dr. Nitish Nawsagaray
(B) Student Coordinators:
- Rishab Desai, Convener Ph: (+91) 96 11 14 5706
- Rudhdi Walawalkar, Co-convener Ph: (+91) 97 57 24 3803
Official Email ID (for communications, queries and requests): firstname.lastname@example.org