NOTICE & TIMETABLE
The Internal Examinations (written) for I -III B.A.LL.B. & I B.B.A.LL.B. and II-III LL.B. shall be held from 31st October – 4th November 2023 in offline mode. The syllabus for the same shall be displayed soon.
Instructions for Written Exams:
- The duration of the exam shall be 30 min.
- Students with disabilities will be allowed 10 minutes extra to complete their exam.
- For provision of scribe or extra time, contact the college examination officer.
- The students will be given 2 Questions (10 marks each), out of which they have to attempt ANY ONE question only.
- No retest of Written Internal Examination will be taken.
- Students should carry their college ID card with them on the day of the exam.
- Students cannot carry any smartphones/smart watches on their person during the exam.
- Bags/smartphones/smartwatches are to be kept outside the examination hall.
- Students are allowed entry in the examination hall only up to five minutes after the start of the exam.
Click Here for the Timetable for I B.A.LL.B. & I B.B.A.LL.B.
Click Here for the Timetable for II B.A.LL.B. & II LL.B.
Click Here for the Timetable for III B.A.LL.B. & III LL.B.
Click Here for the Syllabus for I B.A.LL.B. & I B.B.A LL.B.
Click Here for the Syllabus for II B.A.LL.B.
Click Here for Syllabus of II LL.B.
Click Here for the Syllabus for III B.A.LL.B.
Click Here for the Syllabus for III LL.B.