The Government of India has announced National Education Policy, 2020 to reform the school and higher education system and to make “India a global knowledge superpower”. Considering this national objective ILS Law College is organizing an essay competition on the topic mentioned below. Interested students can participate by filling up the google form attached herewith.
The topic for the competition:
Implementation of National Education Policy 2020: Opportunities and Challenges
राष्ट्रीय शिक्षण धोरण २०२० ची अंमलबजावणी: संधी आणि आव्हाने
Google form link for registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Rx3Zm0GOaB8qXzUW54XBiDzYc4trIV8gM87vlZOdDxk/edit
- Students are expected to write an essay on the above-mentioned topics.
- Word limit- 1000 words
- Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Spacing: 1.5
- An essay should be written on A4 size paper.
- Candidate may submit an essay in English or Marathi Language.
- Only registered students can submit an online entry of an essay Handwritten duly scanned and uploaded in pdf format only, not more than 500 kb) at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the deadline.
- Refrain from making any indecent/objectionable comments/remarks regarding any individual or group or class of persons, gender, sexual orientation, caste etc.
- The last date of registration is 3rd August 2023.
- Deadline for the submission of an essay is 6th August 2023.
The best essay will be published in the next edition of ILS Law Review.