Admission in the order of merit for the remaining seats for LL.M. 1st Year program
Interviews for admissions of the candidates appearing in the order of their merit will be conducted on 15th October 2022 in ILS Law College, Pune.
Number of Seats Available
- Seats vacant (Open) 25 (Candidates will be admitted in the order of their merit subject to verification of documents and the candidate being present in person for the interview.
- Seat available for SC -5 (If the candidate does not appear for the interview the seats will be available for candidates from open category)
- Seat available for OBC – 6 (If the candidate does not appear for the interview the seats will be available for candidates from open category)
- Seat available in Defence Quota– 1 (If the candidate does not appear for the interview the seats will be available for candidates from open category
The interview schedule is mentioned below.
Basis of admission
- Admissions to 1st year of LL. M. are based on merit.
- We give admission in the order in which your names appear in the merit lists.
- The merit list is provisional and is based on the faith and assumption that the information and documents you submitted are true and correct. The decision of admission is subject to scrutiny at the time of interview of your original mark sheets and original documents.
- In case of any discrepancy found during physical verification of documents, the admission stands cancelled.
- Qualifying percentage in the merit list is the aggregate percentage of marks secured by the student in all semesters.
- In case of tie, the relative merit of candidates shall be resolved in the following order of preference and methodology as specified below.
- First preference shall be given to the candidate having postgraduate degree of statutory university.
- Higher percentage of marks in graduate degree of statutory university.
- Higher percentage of marks in HSC or equivalent examination.
- Higher percentage of marks in SSC or equivalent examination.
- The student, whose name appears in the merit list, must attend the interview to be conducted on 15rdOctober 2022 (Saturday) according to the timetable, on the campus of ILS Law College, Pune, personally. If the student fails to attend the interview at the given time, the candidature of such student stands cancelled.
- The students must keep ready a folder containing original copies of all relevant documents in the list mentioned below.
- The application for admission must be complete in all respects along with all relevant documents. Students will not be admitted if they are not eligible under the rules and provisions applicable to admissions.
- If the student has taken admission in any other institution already and has submitted the original documents in the respective institution, such student is required to produce the fee receipt along with a letter from such institution affirming the custody of original documents of the student.
Interview Schedule on 15th October 2022 (Saturday)
|10.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.||Report at Hall no. 16, Laxmi Building, ILS Law College, Pune|
11.30 a.m. – Students in the order of their merit list will be called and those present when called will be admitted in the order of their merit subject to verification of documents.
List of documents to be produced at the time of interview
Students must bring with them all the ORIGINAL copies or relevant documents, including mark sheets for all semesters. They should bring one set of self attested photocopied documents with them for the purpose of submission with the printed admission form.
- Print out of Online Application form on ledger paper (with Application ID)
- Two passport size recent photographs
- Statement of marks of the qualifying exam (LL.B./ B.A.LL.B). Original Mark sheets of all semesters are required.
- SSC or Xth or equivalent certificate
- HSC or XIIth or equivalent certificate
- Graduation mark sheet (If applicable)
- Passing Certificate of B.A. LL.B. or LL.B. examination
- Transfer Certificate of the College last attended
- Migration Certificate of the University or College or Board or School attended, if it is affiliated to any university other that Savitribai Phule Pune University (If you do not have it at the time of interview, you must undertake to submit it within fifteen days from the date of admission)
- If you seek a seat in the reserved categories,
- Caste certificate and Caste validity certificate issued by competent authority
- Candidates belonging to NT, VJNT, OBC, shall produce the non-creamy layer certificate valid till 31stMarch, 2023. Students who do not possess valid non creamy layer certificate at the time of interview/admission will not be considered for admission.
- A valid and subsisting certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon or Competent Authority under the Persons with Disabilities Act, 1995, if you seek admission and benefits in physically handicapped category.
- Domicile certificate for students within the state of Maharashtra.
- Gap Certificate if required and if not produced with the application form, must be submitted at the time of interview.
- The student must pay the fees immediately after the interview. Last date to accept the fees is 19thOctober 2022. The admission will be confirmed only after payment of fees.
- Instructions for payment of Fees
- Payment of fees must be made in an online mode immediately after the interview. The payment link will be sent to the student on the email provided by him/her in the application form.
- Candidates can pay their fees by:-
- State Bank of India Internet Banking,
- Other Bank’s Internet Banking OR
- Credit Cards
- Debit Card Option is not available
- Fee Structure
|Within Maharashtra State (Open)
(including physically handicapped category)
|Reserved Category – SC/ NT/ VJNT/ST||
|Outside Maharashtra State
(including physically handicapped category)
- If the student does not pay fees on or before 19thOctober 2022, he/she will be deemed to have given up the claim for admission, and we will admit the candidate next in order of merit.
- The students may refer to the Prospectus for more details about fees, payment, concessions etc.
- If there is increase in the fees during the academic year, under any rules, orders or directions given by the State Government, Savitribai Phule Pune University, the EIRA or other authorities, the student is bound to pay such fees.
Click Here for the Second Merit List.