Provisional Admissions to II BA LL.B.to V BALL.B. – 5 year Law course
II LL.B and III LL.B. -3 year Law Course
Instructions for Admission Process
- The admission process for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th BA LL.B. And 2nd and 3rd LL.B is Online.
- The admission secured by following online process is provisional : –
Student should confirm their admission within 7 days of issuance of mark sheet by SPPU.
Student should produce original mark sheet along with one self-attested photocopy for confirmation of admission. Please enter Previous Semester Marks.
Attendance defaulter students & Year down (GAP) admission students meet Mr. Ganesh More in the college office at Counter No 1 between 10 am to 1 pm.
Online link for admission process will open on 25th June 2019 at 02.01 pm
Online link for admission process will close on 9th July 2019 till 1.59 pm
Students are required to fill online admission form during the above mentioned period only.
- Instructions to fill the Online Admission Form :
Steps to fill the Online Admission Form-
- Click on “Student Corner —> Admission” Tab.
- Enter PR Number (PRN) or Eligibility Number to access online Admission Form. This number is printed on your last year mark sheet.
- Fill all the details appropriately.
- Upload the Photograph if not uploaded last year.
- Please verify the details you have filled.
- Online admission Form cannot be submitted unless all the fields are filled.
- No change can be made after the submission of form.
- Click on Submit.After Submitting your form, you will get the “Success Page”.
- Download Your Application Form –Print on Ledger paper back to back.
- Proceed to “Pay your Fees”
4. Instructions for payment of Fees
- Payment of fees has to be made online only.
Steps to be followed for making payment online-
Step I: Payment window opens – with payment modes-
- State Bank of India Internet Banking
- Other Bank’s Internet Banking
- SBI Branch Option. – Please enter Mobile No and Date of Birth and Confirm. After Confirmation You will find the link in blue. Download the challan and submit it any branch of SBI along with Cash.
(Select any above mode and fill in the required details according to the nature of transaction)
Debit Card option is not available.
Step II: After completion of step I, You will get success page, SBI website will be redirected to ILS Law College website with Download Fee Structure Option.
5. The completed admission form is to be printed on ledger paper.
6. Fee Structure is to be printed on Ledger Paper.
7. Take two copies of Application Form and Fee Structure.
8. The following documents are to be attached to the printed form –
- Last year’s Identity Card
- Photocopy of Previous semester Mark sheet.
- Photo copy of Caste Certificate in case of student belonging to Reserve Category. (Self Attested)
- Photo copy of Medical certificate in case of physically handicapped student. (Self Attested)
Click Here for Notice for Reserved Category Students.
9.In case, the student is employed, original Copy of the Employer’s No- Objection Certificate is to be furnished along with Admission Form.
10. The admission form and Fee Structure along with the documents attached are to be submitted in the college office between 10 am to 1 pm to get the roll number.
- The student will get the roll number at College Office.
- The admission process is provisional and the admission will be confirmed only when the student submits attested photocopy of his mark sheet issued by SPPU.
- Students who attend lectures without taking provisional admission are not entitled to any attendance.
14 .Late Admissions :
|Admission with late fee||Link will open between 9 July 2019 to 12th July 2019||Late fee – Rs. 100/- per day|
|Admission with Super Late Fee||
Link will open between 12thJuly 2019 to 15th July 2019 till 12 noon
|Super late Fee – Rs. 200 /- per day|
15. The admission process will close on 15th July 2019 at 12 noon.
16.Lectures will begin on 15th July, 2019. Attendance will be calculated from 15th July 2019.
17. Hostel Admissions :
- Boy’s Hostel:
Interested students are required to register their names with Mr. Santosh Jaybhay, Rector from 8th July 2019 till 12th July 2019 till 12 noon. Student name will be displayed on 12th July 2019 at 4 pm & student will get the possession of room on 13th of July 2019 after 10.00 am.
Hostel Fees are for Double Occupancy: INR 52,000/- and for Single Occupancy: INR 67,000/-
Hostel Caution Money for Fresh admission INR 1,000/- will be additional.
- Ladies Hostel:
Interested students are required to register their names with Ms. Swatee Yogessh, Rector from 8th July 2019 till 12th July 2019 till 12 noon. Student name will be displayed on 12th July 2019 & student will get the possession of room on 12th of July 2019 after 1.30 pm.For New Hostel Fees are INR 2, 25,000/-
For Old Hostel Fees are INR 1, 75,000/-
Following is the procedure of admission to Ladies’ Hostel
a. For First Year students: After seeking admission to the College, the student shall meet the Rector in person and register the name for admission to hostel.
b. Second Year onwards : The students shall register their names for admission to hostel by sending an email to the following email id – firstname.lastname@example.org between 8th July to 12th July
c. Following details shall be mentioned in the email – NAME, CLASS and DIVISION, PRN NO.
d. The list of students shortlisted for admission to hostel shall be displayed on the website of the college on specified date.(13th July)
e. Only shortlisted students shall buy the Admission form from the College Administrative Office after the declaration of the list.
f. After filling the Admission form, the student shall pay the requisite fees online and Download the receipt.
g. The Admission form and copy of receipt shall be endorsed from the Rector and be submitted to the office.
h. The rector would allot the room while endorsing the form.
i. Granting Admission to the Hostel is the discretion of the Chief Rector and may reject the application for admission. The decision of such rejection shall be final and binding.
For any queries please send a mail to email@example.com (within 24 hrs will get back to you) or call on 020-25656775