ILS Law College, Pune
Corporate Law Cell and Competition Law Cell presents
Contemporary Issues in Corporate and Commercial laws
On 24th and 25th February 2018
About the Colloquium – The ILS Law College organises the ‘Colloquium’ every year on various contemporary issues in Corporate and Commercial Laws. The previous two editions of the colloquium saw discussions on topics such as The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, Insider Trading Regulations, to name a few. It saw participation of more than 350 students.
About “Colloquium 3.0” – The ILS Law College is organizing 3rd edition of the ‘Colloquium’ on 24th and 25th February, 2018. The theme of the Colloquium is “Contemporary Issues in Corporate and Commercial Laws”, which includes sessions on issues like Smart Contracts, Crypto Currencies, Collective Dominance, Big data and Competition Law etc.
The panel constitutes of Corporate Lawyers like Ramji Srinivasan (Senior Advocate, SC and President of Competition Law Bar Association), Naval Satarawala Chopra (Partner at Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas), Mihir Naniwadekar (Counsel, Bombay High Court), Avaantika Kakkar (Partner at Khaitan and Co.) and Mr. Sanjay Asher (Senior Partner at Crawford Bayley & Co.) and many other legal stalwarts.
The first day of the seminar will feature discussions on the following topics:
Colloquium 3.0 – Day 1 (24th Feb, 2018)
- Decoding the SEBI regulations on Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Panel Discussion: Restrictions on the layering of subsidiaries
- Smart Contracts and Crypto-currencies: The Legal Conundrum posed by Blockchain Technology
The second day of the Colloquium will focus on the recent developments in Competition Law, with a special look into the Indian scenario.
Colloquium 3.0 – Day 2 (25th Feb, 2018)
- The Competition Law Regime In India
- Legislative and Regulatory Framework of Competition Law in India
- Collective Dominance and Uncertainty Surrounding the Single Economic Entity Doctrine
- Resolution of Abuse of Dominance Cases by Settlement
- Big Data and Competition Law
- 600 (Early Bird Registration) + 108 ( GST 18%) = 708/-
- 800 (For Registration after 20th Feb, 2018) + 144( GST 18%) = 944/-
Click Here for List of Speakers and detailed schedule.
Faculty In-Charge – Mrs. Smita Sabne
Mrs. Swatee Yogessh
Contact Details – Mrs. Deepali Manjarekar – +91 9922969717