The Viva-Voce Examinations for the optional subjects of the odd semester of III – V B.A. LL.B. and III LL.B. will be held from 29th November 2021 to 3rd December 2021.
Instructions for Viva-Voce
- The schedule and timetable for the viva-voce is given below. Viva-voce will be conducted in online mode – through GSuite Meet platform.
- Viva-voce will be conducted on the same link on which lecture of the concerned class was conducted.
- Only one student will be present in the google meet at a time.
- The students will get an invitation to join the google meet on their official (ILS) Email Id. Once they get an invitation they are required to the join the google meet immediately. The students must keep on checking their email id, as they can receive the invitation at anytime during their scheduled session timing.
- Students have to keep their videos and audio on while appearing for viva.
- Students must be dressed in formals and must carry their last year’s ID card. If ID card is not available they can carry any other Photo ID proof like Aadhar card/ Pan Card/ Driving License. They must also keep their admission fee receipt handy which can be shown, if demanded.
Click Here for the Timetable of Viva-Voce.