LL.B. (3 years course) – First Year – Semester II and Retest of Sem I, 2018-2019
- Students of LL.B. (3 Yrs) appearing for Sem – II and for re-test of Sem I and/or Sem II should note Time-table of Internal Examination given below.
- Students must be present in the examination hall 10 minutes before the time allotted for examination. Exam halls will be notified on the day of the examination on the notice board. Latecomers will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Students are not allowed to carry mobile phones, electronic or smart gadgets, etc. in the examination hall. If any of the above gadget is found in the possession of the student, it will be confiscated and the student will be barred from appearing for the examination.
- Students should carry their college identity card (I-card) which should be shown to the college staff and to the Junior Supervisor on demand at the time of examination.
- Any kind of malpractices are strictly prohibited.
|28.03.2019||Family Law I||12.30 P.M. – 1.30 P.M.|
|28.03.2019||Legal and Constitutional History||2.30 P.M. – 3.30 P.M.|
|29.03.2019||IPC||12.30 P.M. – 1.30 P.M.|
|29.03.2019||Law of Contract – I||2.30 P.M. – 3.30 P.M.|
|30.03.2019||Optional Subjects||12.30 P.M. – 1.30 P.M.|
|01.04.2019||Family Law II||8:00 A.M.- 9:00 A.M.|
|01.04.2019||Law of Torts||10:00 A.M.-11:00 A.M.|
|02.04.2019||Constitutional Law – I||8:00 A.M.- 9:00 A.M.|
|02.04.2019||Law of Contract II||10:00 A.M.-11:00 A.M.|
|03.04.2019||Optional Subjects||1.00 P.M. – 2.00 P.M.|
- No Lectures for First Year LL.B.on 1st and 2nd April, 2019. Regular lectures will be conducted on all other days.
- Re-test only for those who fail or absent for Sem-II Papers will be conducted again.