In light of the extension of the lock-down till 3rd May 2020, Post Graduate Department, ILS Law College, Pune will conduct online classes from 15th April 2020. All the students shall join and attend the online classes as per the timetable given below. The lectures will cover the remaining syllabus and will help you in solving your difficulties if any. The final examination pattern, syllabus and schedule will be informed as soon as official communication is received from the University. This being an initiative of the College to reach the students and continue the lectures during the lock-down, the students shall take maximum benefit of the same from their homes.
Following are the details of the conduct of online classes:
- The lectures will be delivered by faculty members as per the time table through Zoom Meetings or G-suite Meet.
- Respective faculty members will schedule the lecture and share the Meeting Id with the students.
- Students will have to use the requisite app and log in with the help of meeting id shared by the faculty.
- The students shall join the meeting accordingly.
- All the students shall participate in the online lectures for completion of the syllabus and preparing for the examinations.
- As part of online reach out the college has also given remote access to the databases. Also the faculty members shall share the reading and reference material accordingly.
Students are advised to rely on official communication issued by college authorities only regarding the conduct of classes, examination etc.
Click Here for the Time Table of Classes for LL.M. Semester II and Semester IV.
ILS Law College, Pune