ILS Law College Post Graduate Department
LL.M. Second Year Provisional Admissions
Instructions for Admission Process
- The admission process for LLM Second Year students (Post graduate Program in Law) is Online.
- Online link for admission process will open on 12th July 2023 at 11.30 am
- Online link for admission process will close on 23rd July 2023 10.00 pm
- Students are required to fill online admission form during the above-mentioned period only.
- After the declaration of results of 1st year LL.M. Examination, the students should submit printed copy of the filled up form along with marksheet of 1st year LL.M exam. on 24th July 2023. The provisional admission will be confirmed after the same.
Instructions to fill the Online Admission Form:
Steps to fill the Online Admission Form-
- Click on “Admission” Tab.
- Enter PR Number (PRN) to access online Admission Form.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Upload the Photograph (size 100 kb) if not uploaded last year.
- Please verify the details you have filled.
- Online Admission Form cannot be submitted unless all the fields are filled.
- No change can be made after the submission of form.
The following documents are to be uploaded while submitting the form:
- Scanned Copy of Last year’s Identity Card.
- Self-Attested Scanned copy of Caste Certificate, Caste Validity and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable) in case of student belonging to Reserve Category.
- Self-Attested Scanned copy of Medical certificate in case of physically handicapped student.
- In case, the student is employed, Self-Attested Scanned copy of the Employer’s No- Objection Certificate.
- Students belonging to reserve category but do not possess Non-Creamy Layer Certificate/ Income certificate for the year 2023 must upload the duly filled Undertaking attached here instead of Non-Creamy Layer certificate. Click Here for the undertaking.
- In case, the student does not have identity card/ No Objection Certificate of the Employer, he must upload the undertaking attached here. Click Here for the undertaking.
- Student must fill in feedback form & submit.
- After submitting both forms, you will get the “Success Page”.
- Complete the following two Steps:-
- Download Your Application Form and Feedback Form and save as PDF format.
- Proceed to “Pay your Fees”.
Instructions for payment of Fees and Steps to be followed for making payment online-
- Payment of fees must be made online.
Step I: Payment window opens with following payment modes.
- State Bank of India Internet Banking
- Other Bank’s Internet Banking
- SBI Branch Option. –
Please enter Mobile Number and Date of Birth and Confirm. After Confirmation You will find the link in blue.
(Select any one mode and fill in the required details according to the nature of transaction)
Debit Card option is not available.
Step II: After completion of step I, You will get success page, SBI website will be redirected to ILS Law College website with Download Fee Structure Option.
- Fee Challan is to be downloaded and saved as PDF format.
- The student will receive acknowledgement along with Roll number on their registered e-mail address.
- When college reopens for joining students, you need to take a printout of application form (Green Ledger Paper) and fee challan, related documents & submit to College Office.
Commencement of Lectures
- Lectures will commence from 24th July 2023
- Attendance will be calculated from 24th July 2023
- Rules of attendance of lectures and grant of term will be as per the Rules of Savitribai Phule Pune University as in force from time to time.
- The admission process will close on 20th July 2023 at 10.00 p.m.
All queries regarding admissions must be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the appropriate subject.