Indian Law Society, Pune
ILS Law College Campus, Chiplunkar Road (Law College Road)
Pune 411 004. Tel: 2565 6775
Applications are invited for following posts for academic year 2023-24
Name of Post
Number of posts
Last Date of submission
|1.||Assistant Professor for LLB and BALLB||Law||Law Undergraduate||28 fulltime||LL.M with B+ and NET/SET||13 July 2023|
|English||02 fulltime 01 CHB||Postgraduate in respective subject with B+ and NET/SET||13 July 2023|
|Sociology||02 fulltime 01 CHB|
|Political Science||02 fulltime 01 CHB|
|Economics||02 fulltime 01 CHB|
|2.||Assistant Professor||For LLM (post graduation in Law)||03 fulltime||Postgraduate in respective subject with B+ and NET/SET||13 July 2023|
|3.||Assistant Professor for BBALLB||For BBALLB subjects||01 fulltime||MBA/MCom & NET/SET/PhD (Management) (additional law degree preferred)||13 July 2023|
|English (BBALLB)||01 CHB||Postgraduate in English with B+ and NET/SET||13 July 2023|
|4.||Librarian||01 fulltime||M.Lib with B+ and NET/SET||13 July 2023|
- All appointments are temporary and on contract basis for one year.
- Qualification as per the norms of UGC, Bar Council of India, Savitribai Phule Pune University and Government of Maharashtra.
- Candidates applying for all the above-mentioned posts must have good knowledge of computers and legal databases (for Law Faculty).
- All Candidates are requested to apply online by clicking on following link –
- Interviews will be conducted during 18th to 22nd July 2023.
- Date of interview will be communicated to you on email address provided in the google form.
Indian Law Society