After exhausting the earlier list there is vacancy for 8 seats for LL.M. (Ist Year)
Admission will be given in the order of merit to fill the remaining 8 seats.
The students whose name appears in the merit list must attend the virtual interview on 18th January 2021 (Monday) at 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the Google meet link provided to you.
Click Here for the Fourth merit list.
Google Meet link for the Interview Process – https://meet.google.com/yzo-fzcs-iza
- Admissions to 1st year of LL. M. are based on merit.
- The admission will be provisional subject to verification of your original documents when the college commences offline.
- In case of any discrepancy found during physical verification of documents, the admission stands cancelled without any refund of fees.
- Fourth Merit List contains all applicants in the order of merit, remaining after exhausting three merit lists.
- In case of tie, the relative merit of candidates shall be resolved in the following order of preference and methodology as specified below.
- First preference shall be given to the candidate having postgraduate degree of statutory university.
- Higher percentage of marks in graduate degree of statutory university.
- Higher percentage of marks in HSC or equivalent examination.
- Higher percentage of marks in SSC or equivalent examination.
- The student, whose name appears in the first merit list, must attend the virtual interview to be conducted on 18th January, 2021 (Monday) on the given time and on the google meet links provided to you. If you do not attend the interview at the given time, we will not consider you for admission.
- The students must keep ready a folder containing scanned soft copies of all relevant document in the list mentioned below.
- The application for admission must be complete in all respects along with all relevant documents. Students will not be admitted if they are not eligible under the rules and provisions applicable to admissions.
List of documents to be kept ready at the time of interview (scanned soft copies)
- Statement of marks of the qualifying exam (LLB/ BA LL B). (Mark sheets of all semesters are required.)
- SSC or Xth or equivalent certificate.
- HSC or XII th or equivalent certificate
- Graduation mark sheet.
- Passing Certificate of BA LL B or LL B examination
- Transfer Certificate of the College you last attended.
- Migration Certificate of the University or College or Board or School you attended, if it is affiliated to any university other that SavitribaiPhule Pune University (If you do not have it at the time of online interview, you must undertake to submit it within fifteen days from the date of admission.)
- If you seek a seat in the reserved categories,
- Caste certificate and Caste validity certificate (if applicable) issued by competent authority
- Candidates belonging to NT, VJNT, OBC, shall produce the non creamy layer certificate valid till 31st March, 2021. Students who do not possess valid non creamy layer certificate at the time of interview/admission will not be considered for admission.
- A valid and subsisting certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon or Competent Authority under the Persons with Disability Act, 1995, if you seek admission and benefits in physically handicapped category.
- Domicile certificate for students within the state of Maharashtra.
- Gap Certificate if required and if not produced with the application form, must be uploaded at the time of interview, without which payment link will not be sent.
- Undertakings –
- Anti Ragging Undertakings : You are requested to fill up online Anti-Ragging undertakings on : amanmovement.org OR www.antiragging.in
- Once your admission is confirmed, you must pay fees within two days of confirmation of admission and receipt of payment link.
- Instructions for payment of Fees
- Payment of fees has to be made online after virtual interview. The payment link will be sent to you on the email provided by you in the application form.
- Candidates can pay their fees either by;
- State Bank of India Internet Banking,
- Other Bank’s Internet Banking OR
- Credit Cards
- Debit Card option is not available.
- Fee Structure
|Within Maharashtra State (Open )
(including physically handicapped category)
|Reserved Category – SC/ NT/ VJNT/ST||35870/-|
|Outside Maharashtra State
(including physically handicapped category)
- If you do not pay fees within two days of the admission, you will be deemed to have given up your claim for admission, and we will admit the candidate next in order of merit.
- You may refer to the Prospectus for more details about fees, payment, concessions etc.
- If there is increase in the fees during the academic year, under any rules, orders or directions given by the State Government, SavitribaiPhule Pune University, the EIRA or other authorities, the student is bound to pay such fees.