- The team shall choose only one of the above mentioned topics.
- Number of participants in a team should be minimum 06 and maximum 12 students
- Maximum time for Street Play should be 12 minutes. First warning bell will be given after 10 mins and final warning bell after 12 mins. There will be negative marking if teams exceed the performance time.
- Teams using any props must bring all their requirements and must be ready well in time as per instructions of the organizer. No Props or any material will be provided by the host college. Teams should remove all the props and set items if used any.
- Teams have to arrange their own travel and accommodation. No travel/accommodation allowances will be provided by the host college.
- The Competition will be conducted on a “ground” like (open place) and hence no microphones, Speakers, Music systems will be allowed or available. Teams can sing / dance by themselves to create the necessary music or sound.
- Decision of Judges will be final and binding on all teams and no objections shall be entertained.
- Every team will be allotted a code and will be called out using only the code. College name shall not be disclosed at any stage. Disclosure/indication of college identity will result in direct disqualification.
- Teams should have decency and decorum in the behavior, attire and performance.
- In case of Abusive language and indecent behavior, the team will be disqualified.
- Languages used can be Hindi/Marathi/English. Mixture of the three languages is acceptable.
- Eligibility of participants: students pursuing any time of course from any distinguished institute.
- Any kind of fluids, live animals, flames, heavy objects, colors or any other material which has a possibility of damaging the venue is STRICTLY prohibited. If any such practice is conducted by the participants, the team will be disqualified.
- Obscenity (at the discretion of judges) of any kind is not allowed and may lead to disqualification.
- Teams must rehearse / practice the play well in advance. No Time for rehearsal / Stage practice / final rehearsal will be given during the fest.
- All participants shall be required to carry their Institute’s ID Cards which they will be required to present at the registration desk before the commencement of the event. And only registered people are allowed to take part in the event.
- All participants must report at the venue at least one hour prior to the commencement of the event.
- Street play script should be submitted till 10 th April 11:59. Script Should Be Submitted on the MailID:- firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Nukkad Natak Script.
- The registration process will be Online through the following link
- Please note: The host college will allow a maximum of 30 teams only on first come first basis.
Criteria for marking (Total 50 Marks):
- Synopsis of the theme.:-15 Marks
- Successful potrayal of the theme.:-15 Marks
- Performance in acting (dialogue delivery, expressions and body language , co-ordination between members.):-20 Marks
Round 1: Preliminary Round – All teams shall perform their respective street play
Round 2: Finale – 4 teams shall be selected out of which the winner and runners up team shall be declared.