Symposium on Real Estate (Regulations and Development) Act, 2016
Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (IALS) is organizing an half – day symposium on Real Estate (Regulations and Development) Act, 2016, on Saturday, 19th October 2019. The discussion on RERA will be led by a team of senior lawyers from the Pune Bar. They will share their knowledge, opinion and experiences about this law- which has great bearing on real estate.
- P. Narayan, Advocate
- S.V. Kanetkar, Advocate
- Sandeep Gujarathi, Advocate
- Abhijit Hartalkar, Advocate
- Pramod Bendre, Advocate
- Leena Kaulgekar, Advocate
The discussion will be centred on the basics, important aspects and practical details of RERA, which has revolutionised the Real Estate Sector.
The symposium proposes to cover discussion on the following main points about RERA:
- Myths of RERA
- Application and scope of the RERA to Maharashtra
- Registration of Real Estate Project and Real Estate Agents
- Functions and duties of Promoter
- Rights and Duties of Allottee.
- The Real Estate Regulatory Authority
- Advisory Council
- Mediation and Conciliation Board
- Real Estate Appellate Tribunal
- Offences, Penalties and Adjudication
- Finance, Accounts, Audits and Reports
The symposium is open to all interested persons and especially recommended for persons from the Real Estate Sector. Participation by Registration only.
Date: 19th October 2019
Time: 2.00 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.
Venue: Conference Hall, Saraswati Bldg., ILS Law College Campus, Pune
Registration Fee: Rs. 3000 + 18% GST, including tea and snacks.
For any further clarification regarding registration
Contact: Ms. Manjusha Gurjar, Ph: 020-25676866
Faculty In charge: Ms. Sathya Narayan, Director, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (IALS)
Ms. Pooja Kannurkar, Research Associate, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (IALS)