Internal Assessment as per revised curriculum of 2019
Fourth Year B.A.LLB. & Second Year LL.B.
- a) The Written Submissions (Journal) shall contain the following:
- Essay on the topic from law relating to Legal Profession in India, assigned by concerned teacher. (Word limit 1200 to1500)
- Essay on the topic from Law relating to Contempt of Court, assigned by concerned teacher. (Word limit 1200 to 1500)
- Report on an Interaction Session(s) of experts with the students.
- Case Comments on 2 cases on Professional Ethics, assigned by concerned teacher.
- Case Comments on 2 cases on Contempt of Court, assigned by concerned teacher.
b) Format for submission
- Page 1 & Covering Page; Page 2 Index Page – Click Here to download the proforma.
- The index page will be followed by essay, report on interaction of session of experts with the students and Case comments.
- Submission has to be handwritten, scanned, and in the form of PDF file.
- The file should be named with the roll number followed by the name of the student.
C) Date for Submission- Please note that Submission are to be made on Google Class room on 10th November 2020, by 8 p.m.