- It is mandatory to submit the ABC id while submitting the exam forms. Students who are facing issues enrolling themselves on the ABC platform through digilocker can submit their queries through the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfM7Wxw1PbVA_zt-WACso-_I-oPPFifnuF4VUzzEPQJDLNrUg/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Online examination form can be filled on the Savitribai Phule Pune University website through the following link: exam.unipune.ac.in
- Students must use their 11-digit eligibility number while submitting their online examination form. (List of eligibility numbers is available in Library Computer)
- Exam fees payment should be done through the following link: https://onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- Online Examination Form Filling Dates – 06-05-2023 to 15-05-2023
The printout of online exam form must be submitted at College Office Counter Nos. 3 & 4 from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm.
Last Date for Submissions of Examination Form in College Office – 15-05-2023
Online Examination Form with LATE FEE Filling Dates– 16-05-2023 to 17-05-2023
Last Date for Submissions of Examination Form in College Office – 17-05-2023 till 1.00 pm
Examination form will be finally approved only after submission of examination form in college within time prescribed by SPPU.
6. Procedure for Submission of Forms:
- Students should bring their “I Card”
- Students should bring Xerox copy of all year’s mark statement/s of the previous examination/s at the time of getting their examination forms endorsed.
- Examination forms will not be accepted unless all the College and Hostel dues are paid.
NOTE: FORM SUBMISSION IN COLLEGE OFFICE STARTS FROM DATE:
06.05.2023 to 15.05.2023 (excluding Sunday and Public Holidays)
Urgent Note : Students of 2nd year LL.B. and 2nd year B.A.LL.B. program (Regular and Backlog) are advised by the Savitribai Phule Pune University to fill the examination form even though the results of the October 2022 examination are not declared.