Practical Training Paper III – Drafting, Pleading and Conveyance
A} The written submissions (Journal) shall include the following :
- Seven Drafts : These seven drafts must be on the topics assigned by the teacher.
- Report on interaction session organized by teacher in class : This report shall include:-
- Purpose of the Interaction
- Observations / Information Collected by the student
- Relevant Provisions of Law
- Comments on Linkage between Law and Practice
B} Format for submission :
- Page 1 should be a Covering Page. Page 2 should be the Index Page. Click Here for the Templet of Cover page and Index Page of the Journal.
- The index page will be followed by the contents of the journals as required by part A above. In index page, the titles of the seven drafts must be mentioned.
- Submission has to be handwritten, scanned, and in the form of PDF file.
- The file should be named with the name followed by roll number of the student.
C} Date for Submission :
Submission to be made on Google Class room on 10th November 2020, by 8