We, the people of India, have proudly entered in the 75th year of Indian Independence. As part of the celebration of 75 years of Indian Independence i.e. ‘Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav’, ILS Law College is organizing a poster-making competition on the theme mentioned below. Interested students can participate by filling up the google form attached herewith.
75 Years of Independence: Achievements and Challenges
Google form link for registration:
- Students are expected to prepare a poster on the above-mentioned theme. You may choose a subject associated with the theme.
- A4 size paper is to be used.
- Only registered students can submit an online entry of the poster (Duly scanned and uploaded in pdf format only) at email@example.com on or before the deadline.
- Refrain from making any indecent/objectionable comments/remarks regarding any individual or group or class of persons, gender, sexual orientation, caste etc.
- The last date of the registration is 13th August 2022.
- Deadline for the submission of an essay is 17th August 2022.