In the celebration of the college entering its centenary year of imparting legal education, the ILS Corporate Law Cell is elated to announce the return of its marquee event viz. the Corporate Law Colloquium 7.0, which will be held on 16th April 2023.
This edition of the colloquium is organized in collaboration with the ILS Competition Law Cell and would revolve around the theme of Digital India. It will feature an interactive panel discussion with experienced and well-regarded professionals in the legal field on topics of Digital India Bill, 2023, Digital Personal Data Protection Bill, 2022 and Competition (Amendment) Bill, 2022 with a special focus on digital market competition. The panel will witness opinions of
- Arun Prabhu (Partner, Head – TMT team, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas)
- Anu Tiwari (Partner, Co-Head- Fintech, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas)
- Ranjana Adhikari (Partner, TMT team, Indus Law)
- Anisha Chand (Partner, Competition team, Khaitan & Co)
- Bharat Budholia (Partner, Competition team, AZB & Partners)
- Vaibhav Choukse Choukse (Partner, Head – Competition Team, J Sagar Associates)
- Mr Swapnil Bangali (Director, CICTL, MNLU Mumbai)
- Mr Naresh Bodhke (Director of Economics, CCI)
The event is open to students and professionals from across the country.
Registration Procedure and Other Details:
- For ILS Students: INR 590/- (including GST @18%)
- For Non-ILS Students: INR 885/- (including GST @18%)
- For Professionals: INR 1180/- (including GST @18%)
Please note that the registration fee covers Reading Material, Stationary, Certificates to all attendees and Refreshments (which shall include Coffee/Tea & Beverages, Lunch and High Tea).
Payment can be done online through SBI Direct, Net Banking and Credit Card only. Debit Cards payments are NOT acceptable.
Date of Registration: 15th March – 16th April 2023.
Faculty In-Charge: Ms. Vindhya Gupta and Ms. Ninawari Ware
- Devanshi Masand: +91 72193 20477
- Kashish Singhal: +91 86199 69213
- Akshat Dahate: +91 95506 13110
- Rashi Jain: +91 91111 72855