Applications are invited from B.A. LL.B. students for the Scholarship from the Foundation for Excellence India Trust (FFE) (A.Y. 2020-21).
- Eligibility Criteria :
Students must meet the following qualifying criteria for eligibility for FFE’s scholarship programme :
- Academic –
- The applicants should have passed their Higher Secondary / Intermediate / CBSE / ISC or equivalent not earlier than 2019 (this is applicable only to 1st year B.A. LL.B. students).
- Be enrolled in any of the years of the B.A. LL.B. degree course.
- Financial – Combined Family Income – Rs.2.5 lakh or less per annum.
Students who fulfil the above criteria, should submit an application (soft copy) along with copies of the following to to Ms. Shweta Chandrashekhar, Assistant Professor, at email@example.com on or before 18th February 2021 before 12.00 noon.
- Marksheets of 10th and 12th (applicable for 1stA. LL.B. students);
- Marksheets of 10th, 12th and previous year B.A. LL.B. marksheets (applicable for II to Vth B.A. LL.B. students)
- CET Score Card; and
- Income Certificate