Theme: Mirror n Expression
- Registration fees Rs. 200/- per team
- Only group performance is allowed . The group size should be between 2-6 participants. Solo performance is not allowed.
- Maximum 2 entries per institute is allowed. The duration of dance should not exceed 5 minutes.
- A proper level of decency shall be maintained in terms of costumes and apparels.
- Participants are requested to get a copy of their sound track on a pen drive. As a backup, it is advisable to keep a copy on your phone and mail too.
- In case your performance is interrupted due to any commotion caused in the performance area or any audio / light related problem then the team will be allowed to restart or continue the performance based on their preference.
- Any props or other material that have to be used will have to be managed by the participating team itself. The organizers will not provide any properties or material.
- Kindly do not use any sharp or flammable items as your props. You will be disqualified if such materials are used.
- The participating team will be responsible for removal of their sets / properties etc. immediately after the completion of their performance.
- Time for set / instrument setting should not exceed 5 minutes.
- Please note: The host college will allow a maximum of 20 teams only on first come first basis. Maximum entry allowed per college is one.
- Any student enrolled in an institution of higher education is eligible for participation in this contest.
- Decisions of the Judges shall be final and binding on all teams and no objections shall be entertained.
- Student Coordinator :- Nasir Khan (+91 9422237558)
Criteria for marking (Total 50 Marks):
- Theme/Concept ( 10 Marks )
- Choreography ( 10 Marks )
- Coordination ( 10 Marks )
- Energy ( 10 Marks )
- Costumes ( 10 Marks )
Student Coordinator: Geetai : 7666088110/ Nasir : 9422237558