Indian Law Society, Pune
Name of the Post – Researcher and Course Coordinator
Number of Post – 01
Desirable Qualification –
- LLM with higher second class
- Certificate/Diploma in Training & Development from recognized University.
- Experience of 3 years in court.
- Experience in Training Need Analysis and Design.
- The appointment is temporary and on contract basis for one year.
- Interested candidates should report at 10.30 am sharp on 21st June 2022 at their own cost with original certificates and relevant documents, at the ILS Centre for Arbitration (ILSCA) Gate no. 1, ILS Law College campus.
- Candidates applying for the above-mentioned post must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office and legal databases.
- Must be proficient in English, Marathi and Hindi.
Contact – Deepali: 9922969717
Indian Law Society